Thursday 9 July 2015

Take A Sip

Hello.  Welcome.  I haven't had much time to craft but I saw this scrap of brusho background on my desk and this cute stamp from Unity and I decided to make a little something.  An ATC sized something.  



I used a yellow base.  I added a piece of brusho coloured paper which I stamped with the flower from Unity KOM 11/13.  I stamped Unity Best Friends (coffee girl) on yellow card, embossed with red powder and fussy cut.  The sentiment is a Prima rub-on. 

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Coffee or Tea 
Unity Stamp Co. Friends With Flair
Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday - Refreshment

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

17 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Nicely done Gail.

Hugs and Blessings
Jim

Lizzy Hill said...

It looks brill - the colours are fabulous - really arty!!!

Sandra said...

What a beautiful ATC! Love the girl stamp! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Unknown said...

Love the bold colors and the embossing really makes it pop!

Immi said...

Love the way this turned out!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Very nice card! I love how the embossing really makes this image stand out!

Becca Yahrling said...

Very nice. Love the red embossing.

DIANA L. said...

beautifully made I love the colors and your embossing.

Lagene said...

Great ATC! Love the Brusho background!

Katherine said...

The background is pretty and I love the color combination!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super RAD!! LOVE!!

Gaylynn said...

Very nice... and sassy. Awesome.

Dianne Beans said...

Very pretty!

Ruby said...

Very cute. No point wasting any paper. There is always a project around the corner.

Cynthia said...

Fun collage, Gail!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I must try these Brusho supplies! Great way to use the leftovers. Nice!

Life of a Caffeinated Mom said...

Great colors. Thanks for sharing.