Friday 31 March 2017

When I Grow Up

Hello.  Welcome.  I was lucky enough to win some stamps at Nordsalten Hobbyklubb last month and one was suitable for their current challenge, card for a child.  



I stamped Whimsy Stamps Fireman and fussy cut part of the image so I could use Sizzix Mixed Media die in the background.  I water coloured the fireman with distress inks and gold and silver pilot markers.  I cut the panel with Simon Says Stamp Stitched dies and mounted on a metallic gold card base.  Thanks to the ladies at Nordsalten Hobbyklubb and the sponsor Bokuben i Førde, for that cool stamp.  Hugz

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb Utfordring 155 - Lag Barnekort
Mod Squad Challenge - Use Gold 
AAA Cards Game 86 - Diecuts 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes 
Simon Says Stamp National Crafting Month Winding Down

6 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Cute card! I like the diamond background stamp too.

sandie said...

Fabulous colouring and a really fun card. Thanks for joining AAA

Joyce Erb said...

Great card. Love the cutout and the rugged fireman:-)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a manly fire fighter. Great card--it made me smile.

Ceal said...

Super cute masculine card, thanks for joining AAA Cards!

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Gail! The image is super cute.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx