Saturday 13 January 2018

Legless In Charge Of A Rabbit

Hello.  Welcome.  If you saw my last post you might have noticed the yellow I used.  It's not a colour I use so much.   I don't know why.  It's just not a go to colour for me.  But I decided to give it another whirl tonight.  


I paper pieced Gorjuss Hush Little Bunny, large version.  Actually, it's pretty huge.  So huge I ended up cutting her legs off!!  Since I bought this one cos it had a bunny then her legs are a minor consideration.  I used patterned paper for her dress, and if you think this one is a bit retro you should have seen the first one!!!!   It was the ugliest dress in paper piecing history!!!!   I like this one much better.  I used some yellow coir paper for the bunny.   I added colour to the rabbit and the girl using Promarkers.  The sentiment is a Taylored Expressions stamp embossed with black on the gold card base.  I coloured the hearts black and added some gold glitter glue and the bunny's eyes are Mustard Seed Distress Ox on black card and fussy cut.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

A very different style for you, Gail, but you've pulled it off with ease! Jo x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Gail! I love the cute image you've used.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Katrine E. Bråten said...

Super cute card. Thanks for joining us at Scrappelyst!

Scratch said...

Great card!
Thank you for joining us at Kreativ Scrapping!

DT Linda